- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Processing your order
As we use external payment processing and order fulfillment systems, there may be some technical difficulties in processing orders from time to time. If at anytime you are experiencing difficulties in processing your odrder please attempt to process the payment again or alternatively use another processing method. If you continue to experience difficulties please feel free to contact ua via email at email@example.com and we will endeavour to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Where prompted, please include your Country and Area Codes pertaining to your orders contact phone number. This will ensure you receive up to date tracking and delivery information.
Unless otherwise stated. All prices are displayed in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are given at the most current and relevant exchange rate available to us.
Types of Information we collect
The information collected during a transaction is necessary to ensure the efficient delivery of goods and satisfactory customer service. These details may include:
- Name, address, phone number and other contact details (email address)
- Date of birth
- Details relating to transactions
- Any additional information you provide
Specific information such as time, date and page details may be recorded when customers access the webstore. This information may be used for statistical analysis and for the improvements to our webstore and products, to therefore better our customer service.
Some sections of our website use 'Cookies'. This stores information about your access to the website's pages and can allow us to retain information about stock and consumer preferences, including remembering items that have previously been in your cart. You may disable cookies on your browser to cease this storage of data, however this may reduce functionality of the website.
Why we collect this information
Active House Apparel collects personal customer information for improvement purposes. This enables the business to execute statistical evaluation of product and service, allowing us to make beneficial changes for the customer. The information also allows us to identify individual customer orders and track transaction history.
Some information collected can be used to improve customer interactions, including displaying relevant products based on your purchased products or customer-specific advertising.
Statistical data, based on customer details, is used for product analysis and marketing techniques, ensures customer's information is unidentified. This anonymous information helps us to evaluate supply and demand statistics.
How we collect this information
Information listed above is collected when making an online account with Active House Apparel or partake in a purchase or other service with us. We may ask to update your personal information online during the transaction process or via your account settings.
Storage and Protection of this information
We store your personal information in secure computer databases. We facilitate measures to protect your information to prevent misuse, loss, disclosure or unauthorised modification of details.
How we use this information
Active House Apparel aims to use this information to benefit the customer in regards to providing quality goods and services to the target consumer. Uses include:
- Efficiently executing the requested transaction and providing the correct product and/or service to the customer
- Developing our practises, products and processes so to better provide these customer services
- Collect information to better advertise to target audiences
- Disclosing this information to parties connected with Active House Apparel to ensure the purchase, transit and delivery of your product
- Used for general statistical research and generating marketing and advertising strategies
- To track customer transaction history and to offer rewards points, discounts, loyalty benefits etc
Access to this information
We implement measure to ensure the security of your details, and commit to the correct collection, use, storage and disclosure of correct and current information to necessary third parties, in order for the smooth operation of customer transactions.
Please contact us to request a record of data held in your personal file with us, in accordance with the Privacy Act (1988) regulations. We will investigate any complaints regarding management of your personal information.
If you have any queries regarding Privacy Policies or Term & Conditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3200 4464
PO Box 154
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.